The qScript cDNA Synthesis Kit is a sensitive and easy-to-use solution for RNA quantification using two step RT-qPCR. The novel qScript Reaction Mix provides all the necessary components for cDNA synthesis except enzyme and RNA template. qScript reverse transcriptase is a mixture of an engineered MMLV RT and a ribonuclease inhibitor protein. This economical, highly stable stabilize, 2-component reagent system has been rigorously optimized to ensure sensitive and linear RNA detection with a wide-range of input RNA and relative abundance. Reagent performance is unaffected by repetitive freeze/thaw cycling (>20X), conferring greater ease-of-use and assay performance consistency. Oligo (dT) and random primers are pre-blended in a precise ratio to provide equal representation of 5′ and 3′-sequences for accurate gene expression quantification. The resulting cDNA product is directly compatible with all qPCR chemistries or conventional end-point RT-PCR of amplified fragments ≤1 kb in length.
Features & Benefits
- Sensitive first-strand cDNA synthesis of RNA sequences ≤1 kb for quantitative and conventional two-step RT-PCR
- Broad linear dynamic range with limiting (10 pg) or plentiful samples of total RNA
- Pre-blended with ribonuclease inhibitor protein (RIP) and an optimized blend of random hexamer and oligo(dT) primers to ensure accurate representation of 5′ and 3′ sequences
- Impervious to repetitive (20x) freeze-thawing
- qScript Reaction Mix (5X)
5X concentrated solution of optimized buffer, magnesium, primers (oligo(dT)20 + random primers), and dNTPs
- qScript Reverse Transcriptase, 20X concentration
- Nuclease-free water
Shipping & Storage
Store components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C upon receipt. After thawing, mix thoroughly before using.