qScript™ cDNA SuperMix provides a sensitive and easy-to-use solution for two-step RT-PCR. This 5X concentrated master mix provides all necessary components (except RNA template) for first-strand synthesis including: buffer, dNTPs, MgCl2, primers, RNase inhibitor protein, qScript™reverse transcriptase and stabilizers. qScript™ is a RNase H(+) derivative of MMLV reverse transcriptase, optimized for reliable cDNA synthesis over a wide dynamic range of input RNA. The unique blend of oligo (dT) and random primers in the qScript™ cDNA SuperMix works exceptionally well with a wide variety of targets. This blend is optimized for the production of targets < 1kb in length. qScript™ cDNA SuperMix produces excellent results in both real-time and conventional RT-PCR.
Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-use, one-tube format (or 96 well)
- High sensitivity across a broad range of RNA template concentrations
- Ideal for high-throughput applications
- Ideal for dilute and low-copy samples – 5X reaction mix maximizes RNA input volume
- Unbiased cDNA synthesis – complete 5′ to 3′ RNA sequence representation
5X reaction buffer containing optimized concentrations of MgCl2, dNTPs (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP), recombinant RNase inhibitor protein, qScript reverse transcriptase, random primers, oligo(dT) primer and stabilizers.
Shipping & Storage
Kit components are stable for one year when stored in a constant temperature freezer at -20°C.
After thawing, mix thoroughly before using.