qScript cDNA SuperMix is a sensitive and easy-to-use 1-tube reagent for first-strand cDNA synthesis that combines a highly-modified RNAse H+ mutant of M-MLV together with ribonuclease inhibitor protein (RIP) in a rigorously optimized formulation for real-time qPCR applications. The stabilized SuperMix formulation has been rigorously optimized to deliver sensitive, linear assay performance across a spectrum of relative abundance and input RNA (10 pg – 1 ug). qScript cDNA SuperMix reagent performance is unaffected by repetitive freeze/thaw cycling (>20X), conferring greater ease-of-use and consistent assay performance. Oligo (dT) and random primers are pre-blended in a precise ratio to provide equal representation of 5′ and 3′-sequences for accurate gene expression quantification.
Features & Benefits
- Sensitive first-strand cDNA synthesis of RNA sequences ≤1kb for quantitative and conventional two-step RT-PCR
- Broad linear dynamic range with limiting (10 pg) or plentiful samples of total RNA
- Pre-blended with ribonuclease inhibitor protein (RIP) and an optimized blend of random hexamer and oligo(dT) primers to ensure accurate representation of 5′ and 3′ sequences
- Impervious to repetitive (20x) freeze-thawing
- 5X reaction buffer containing optimized concentrations of MgCl2, dNTPs (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP), recombinant RNase inhibitor protein, qScript reverse transcriptase, random primers, oligo(dT) primer and stabilizers.
Shipping & Storage
Store components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C upon receipt. Repeated freezing and thawing does not affect functional performance.