SolisFAST® Probe qPCR Mix is a 5X concentrated, ready-to-use solution for fast, highly sensitive and reproducible probe-based qPCR assays using dual-labelled hydrolysis probes. It is suitable for detection and quantification of up to five targets simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- 2X faster qPCR results that will speed up work processes
- Accurate and consistently sensitive results for peace of mind
- Room temperature stable for 30 days so leaving it out overnight on the bench is not an issue
- DNA/LNA hydrolysis probe based assays
- detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- profiling gene expression
- microbial detection
- viral load determination
- SolisFAST® DNA Polymerase
- PCR buffer, 15 mM MgCl2
- 1x PCR solution 3.0 mM MgCl2
Shipping & Storage
Routine storage: -20°C
Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature or storage for up to 6 months at +4°C has no detrimental effects on the quality of SolisFAST® Master Mix.