AccuStart™ Genotyping ToughMix™, ROX™ is a 2X concentrated ready-to-use reaction cocktail for PCR amplification of DNA templates that overcomes inhibitors often present in crude samples extracted from environmental specimens, plant tissues, or animal tissues. AccuStart™ Genotyping ToughMix™, ROX™ contains all required reaction components, except primers, probes, and DNA template. The light blue color of the AccuVue™ tracer dye simplifies reaction assembly in white, or clear, plates and helps to minimize pipetting or mixing errors.
The proprietary formulation is highly resistant to PCR inhibitors and provides an extremely stringent automatic hot-start allowing reaction assembly, and temporary storage, at room temperature prior to PCR amplification. AccuStart™ Genotyping ToughMix™, ROX™ is compatible with both fast and conventional PCR cycling protocols.
Features & Benefits
- Optimized buffer chemistry destabilizes single base-pair mismatch probes, providing superior allelic discrimination and improved cluster separation for critical, single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) detection assays
- Sensitive, precise detection with ultrapure AccuStart II enzyme technology
- ToughMix reagent technology neutralizes a broad spectrum of PCR inhibitors
- Easy-to-use 2x concentrated SuperMix with AccuVue plate loading dye
- Supports efficient vortex mixing with proprietary anti-foaming technology
Single-tube, 2X concentrated reagent containing:
- Reaction buffer with optimized concentrations of molecular-grade MgCl2, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP.
- AccuStart II Taq DNA Polymerase.
- Inert AccuVue dye.
- Proprietary enzyme stabilizers and performance-enhancing additives
Shipping & Storage
Store components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C protected from light upon receipt.
After thawing, mix thoroughly before using. Repeated freezing and thawing does not affect PCR performance.