Suppression of low copy amplicons by high copy reference targets during multiplex co-amplification skews the apparent representation and quantification of low copy target sequences. PerfeCTa® MultiPlex qPCR ToughMix® transcends these limitations by enabling sensitive, broad linear dynamic detection range with co-amplification of four abundant (106) targets. PerfeCTa® MultiPlex qPCR ToughMix® enables multiplex qPCR assay performance comparable to single-plex qPCR probe assays without the need to rigorously titrate primer concentration.
PerfeCTa® MultiPlex qPCR ToughMix® is a 5x concentrated, ready to-use reaction cocktail for real-time quantitative PCR (qPCR) with ToughMix reagent technology that neutralizes a broad spectrum of PCR inhibitors that compromise assay performance with crude extracts, clinical specimens, plant, soil environmental or complex food matrices. A key component of the kit is an ultrapure, highly-processive thermostable DNA polymerase that is free of detectable E. coli DNA. PerfeCTa® MultiPlex qPCR ToughMix® is ideal for demanding qPCR applications such as bacterial pathogen detection where residual host DNA in typical recombinant enzyme preparations can limit assay sensitivity and obscure detection of low copy samples.
Features & Benefits
- 1-tube SuperMix minimizes pipetting steps, simplifying reaction assembly and improving accuracy
- 5x concentrated reagent provides more flexibility with dilute DNA samples sensitivity
- ToughMix reagent technology neutralizes a broad spectrum of PCR inhibitors c
- Superior assay sensitivity and specificity with ultrapure AccuStart II enzyme technology
Single-tube, 5X concentrated reagent containing:
- Reaction buffer with optimized concentrations of molecular-grade MgCl2, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP.
- AccuStart II Taq DNA Polymerase.
- Proprietary enzyme stabilizers and performance-enhancing additives.
- Titrated reference dye (if applicable).
Store components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C protected from light upon receipt.
Repeated freezing and thawing does not impair product performance.