5x HOT FIREPol® Probe Universal qPCR Mix is optimized for real-time quantitative PCR assays and contains all the components necessary to perform qPCR, with the exception of template, primers, and probe. The qPCR Mix contains optimized components and HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase supplied in a proprietary reaction buffer that enables efficient amplification of AT-rich, regular and GC-rich (up to 75%) targets. HOT FIREPol® Probe Universal qPCR Mix is optimized for DNA/LNA hydrolysis probes based on the 5′ flap endonuclease activity.
HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase is activated by a 10 min incubation step at 95°C. This prevents extension of non-specifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during qPCR setup.
Features & Benefits
- increased sensitivity and specificity for wide range of templates, including AT-rich, regular and GC-rich cDNA and gDNA
- suitable for singleplex and duplex assays
- reaction set-up at room temperature -master mix is stable at ambient temperature for one month
- mix contains dUTP – it may be used with UNG to prevent carryover contamination from previous qPCR runs (UNG treatment)
- use with any hydrolysis probe (LNA or DNA)
- wide instrument compatibility: the mix is compatible with any real-time instrument other then capillary
- DNA/LNA hydrolysis probe-based assays
- detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- profiling gene expression
- microbial detection
- viral load determination
- HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase
- 5x Probe Universal qPCR buffer
- 15 mM MgCl2 1x PCR solution – 3 mM
- dNTPs blend containing dUTP/dTTP
- Internal reference based on ROX dye
Shipping & Storage
Routine storage: -20°C
Temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of the product.