PerfeCTa SYBR Green FastMix is a 2X concentrated, ready-to-use reaction cocktail that contains all components, except primers and DNA template. This rigorously optimized master mix contains of proprietary buffer technology, stabilizers and AccuFast Taq DNA polymerase to deliver maximum assay precision, sensitivity, and PCR efficiency for accelerated or conventional thermal cycling conditions for SYBR Green detection. Dye-based detection methods are critically dependent on highly specific amplification because dsDNA dyes will bind to any amplicon, including off-target primer elongation and primer dimerization. AccuFast hot start Taq DNA polymerase contains a proprietary mixture of ultra-pure monoclonal antibodies that stringently suppress primer elongation prior to the initial PCR denaturation step and allows for setup and multi-day storage at ambient room temperature prior to thermal cycling. AccuFast provides rapid release of fully active enzyme to support accelerated thermal cycling conditions.
Features & Benefits
- 2X concentrated master mixes with stabilized SYBR Green dye and exceptional temperature stability (≥30 days at 22°C) that withstand repetitive freeze-thaw (≥ 20X).
- Rigorously optimized for both fast and conventional thermal cycling parameters.
- Supports efficient vortex mixing with proprietary anti-foaming technology.
- Maximizes assay sensitivity and target precision with highly modified Taq DNA polymerase and stringent ultrapure, AccuFast™ II antibody hotstart technology
Single-tube, 2X concentrated reagent containing:
- Reaction buffer with optimized concentrations of molecular-grade MgCl2, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, and dTTP.
- AccuStart II Taq DNA Polymerase
- SYBR Green I dye
- Inert AccuVue dye
- Proprietary enzyme stabilizers and performance-enhancing additives.
- Titrated reference dye (if applicable)
Shipping & Storage
PerfeCTa SYBR Green FastMix is stable for 1 year when stored in a constant temperature freezer at -20°C, protected from light. For convenience, it may be stored unfrozen at 4°C for up to 6 months. After thawing, mix thoroughly before using. Stabilized reagent demonstrates no functional loss of performance after 20 freeze-thaw cycles or 2 months at 20°C.
Can be delivered on blue ice