PerfeCTa® SYBR® Green FastMix® is a 2X concentrated, ready-to-use reaction cocktail that contains all components, except primers and DNA template. This rigorously optimized master mix contains of proprietary buffer technology, stabilizers and AccuFast™ Taq DNA polymerase to deliver maximum assay precision, sensitivity, and PCR efficiency for accelerated or conventional thermal cycling conditions for SYBR Green detection. Dye-based detection methods are critically dependent on highly specific amplification because dsDNA dyes will bind to any amplicon, including off-target primer elongation and primer dimerization. AccuFast™ hot start Taq DNA polymerase contains a proprietary mixture of ultra-pure monoclonal antibodies that stringently suppress primer elongation prior to the initial PCR denaturation step and allows for setup and multi-day storage at ambient room temperature prior to thermal cycling. AccuFast™ provides rapid release of fully active enzyme to support accelerated thermal cycling conditions.
Features & Benefits
- 2x concentrated reagents minimize pipetting steps, simplify reaction assembly and improve accuracy
- Superior assay sensitivity and specificity with ultrapure AccuStart enzyme technology – maximum-yielding Taq DNA polymerase mutant controlled by stringent, multi-epitope antibody hot start
- Supports efficient vortex mixing with proprietary anti-foaming formulation
- FastMix formulation supports both fast and standard thermal cycling conditions
Single-tube, 2X concentrated reagent containing:
- 2X reaction buffer containing optimized concentrations of MgCl2, dNTPs (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP),
- AccuFast Taq DNA Polymerase
- SYBR Green I dye and stabilizers
Shipping & Storage
Store components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C protected from light upon receipt. After thawing, mix thoroughly before using.