A 5X optimised ready-to-use solution for dye-based real-time quantitative PCR assays. This master mix has been developed to give highly specific and sensitive results and demonstrates excellent performance with GC-rich regions. A mix for dye-based qPCR detection and quantitation of target DNA sequences using EvaGreen® dye and SYBR®/FAM channel of most real-time qPCR instruments.
The Mix contains HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase and a passive internal reference dye that is compatible with most qPCR cyclers including no ROX and low ROX* reference signal requiring platforms.
Features & Benefits
- high sensitivity with low DNA concentrations
- blue dye to ease pipetting
- reduced primer dimer formation
- one qPCR mix for all cyclers (except capillary and high ROX* cyclers)
- contains dUTP to prevent cross-contamination with UNG treatment
- detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- profiling gene expression
- microbial detection
- viral load determination
- HOT FIREPol® DNA polymerase: chemically modified FIREPol® DNA Polymerase enabling hot-start
- 5x EvaGreen® qPCR buffer with 12. 5 mM MgCl2: 1x PCR solution – 2.5 mM MgCl2
- dNTPs, including dUTP: mix allows UNG treatment to prevent carryover contamination from previous runs.
IMPORTANT: UNG is not included in the 5x HOT FIREPol® EvaGreen® Supermix
- EvaGreen® dye
- Internal reference based on ROX dye
- Blue visualisation dye
Shipping & Storage
Routine storage: -20oC
Temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of HOT FIREPol® EvaGreen® qPCR Supermix.
* IMPORTANT UPDATE! HOT FIREPol® EvaGreen® qPCR Supermix is not compatible with high ROX cyclers such as Applied BioSystems® StepOne™ or StepOnePlus™