A 5X optimised ready-to-use solution for dye-based real-time quantitative PCR assays. This master mix has been developed to give highly specific and sensitive results and demonstrates excellent performance with GC-rich regions. A mix for dye-based qPCR detection and quantitation of target DNA sequences using EvaGreen® dye and SYBR®/FAM channel of most real-time qPCR instruments.
Features & Benefits
- high sensitivity with low DNA concentrations
- blue dye to ease pipetting
- reduced primer dimer formation
- one qPCR mix for all cyclers (except capillary)
- contains dUTP to prevent cross-contamination with UNG treatment
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- Profiling gene expression
- Microbial detection
- Viral load determination
- HOT FIREPol® DNA polymerase: chemically modified FIREPol® DNA Polymerase enabling hot-start
- 5x EvaGreen® qPCR buffer with 12. 5 mM MgCl2: 1x PCR solution – 2.5 mM MgCl2
- dNTPs, including dUTP: mix allows UNG treatment to prevent carryover contamination from previous runs.
IMPORTANT: UNG is not included in the 5x HOT FIREPol® EvaGreen® Supermix
- EvaGreen® dye
- Internal reference based on ROX dye
- Blue visualisation dye
Shipping & Storage
Typically store at -20oC but can be shipped at room temperature and is shelf-stable at room temperature for one month.