Features & Benefits
- 4X concentrated master mix allows greater flexibility with dilute samples – as little as 1 pg of total RNA
- Multiplexing capable with up to 5 targets
- Tough-tested for applications where PCR inhibition from template impurities may be a concern, such as: crude extracts, clinical specimens, or environmental samples.
- Temperature stabilized master mix enables convenient reaction setup at ambient room temperature
UltraPlex 1-Step ToughMix (Low ROX/ ROX) (4X), contains:
- 4X reaction buffer containing optimized titrations of qPCR-grade dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP, and magnesium.
- Ultra-pure recombinant proteins: qScript XLT reverse transcriptase, RNase inhibitor protein, and AccuStart II hot-start Taq DNA polymerase.
- Proprietary stabilizers additives and optimized ROX passive reference dye (if applicable).
Storage & Handling
Store components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C protected from light upon receipt. For lot specific expiry date, refer to package label, Certificate of Analysis or Product Specification Form.
Repeated freezing and thawing does not affect RT-qPCR performance.