The qScript® XLT One-Step RT-PCR Kit is a convenient and highly sensitive 2-reagent system for amplification of complex RNA templates exceeding 4 kb in length. Both enzyme incubation sequences are carried out in the same reaction mixture without opening between procedures. Advanced qScript XLT reverse transcriptase mutant possesses elevated temperature stability and improved template binding affinity for large complex RNA templates. Supports a wide-range of challenging starting materials with PCR-inhibitor neutralizing ToughMix additives and delivers consistent, reliable assay performance. Ultrapure AccuStart II hot-start Taq DNA polymerase with 3′-exonuclease proof-reading activity provides stringent activation control for sensitive and precise target amplification.
Features & Benefits
- ToughMix® reagent technology withstands PCR inhibitors
- Optional GelTrack dye streamlines workflow for gel electrophoresis
- Temperature stabilized for support reaction assembly at convenient ambient room temperatures
- Preblended with ribonuclease inhibitor protein to preserve RNA integrity during incubation
3′-exonuclease proof-reading polymerase supports high-fidelity downstream applications
- Suitable for TA subcloning large RNA sequences exceeding 4 kb in length
- 25X concentrated One-Step RT master mix containing: qScript XLT reverse transcriptase ribonuclease inhibitor protein (RIP).
- 2X concentrated One-Step HiFi PCR ToughMix containing dNTPs, magnesium chloride, hot-start
DNA polymerase, and stabilizers
- GelTrack® Loading Dye: 50X concentrated mixture of RT-PCR compatible, blue and yellow electrophoretic mobility dyes. (Does not contain density reagent)
- Nuclease-free water
Storage & Shipping
Store components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C protected from light upon receipt.
Repeated freezing and thawing of the ToughMix will not affect product performance.