SolisFAST® Master Mix is a 5x-concentrated, ready-to-use solution for fast singleplex and multiplex endpoint PCR assays. The mix allows amplification of up to 5 kb fragments from low complexity DNA templates (e.g. lambda, plasmid DNA), and up to 3 kb from complex DNA templates (e.g. human genomic DNA).
Combining a novel in-silico designed SolisFAST® DNA Polymerase and optimised buffer, this mix offers robust PCR, accurate target detection, ice-free shipping and reaction set-up.
Features & Benefits
- Fast – less time from sample to results
- Accurate – reliable results in single- and multiplex assays
- Stable – 30-day stability at room temperature
- Trustworthy – avoid carry-over contamination with UNG mixes and get reliable results in Sanger sequencing applications
- PCR results in 20 minutes
- reliable results in single and multiplex reactions
- stable for 30 days at room temperature
- robust performance
- suitable Sanger sequencing applications
- SolisFAST® DNA Polymerase
- PCR buffer, 17.5 mM MgCl2
- 1x PCR solution 3.5 mM MgCl2
Shipping & Storage
Routine storage: -20°C
Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature or storage for up to 6 months at +4°C has no detrimental effects on the quality of SolisFAST® Master Mix.