These master mixes contain all the reagents required for PCR (except template, primers and water) as convenient 5X masters.
They also contain buffer needed for direct loading of PCR reactions onto agarose gels following amplification and two tracking dyes (blue and yellow) to follow electrophoresis progress.
No more spotting out loading buffer – no more cutting lengths of parafilm!
These mixes are available in any size option that works for you. Please contact us [email protected] for pricing and pack size options.
HOT FIREPol® Blend Master Mix contains two carefully optimised enzymes – HOT FIREPol® DNA polymerase and a proofreading polymerase. This enzyme blend has both the 5’→ 3’ exonuclease activity as well as the 3’→ 5’ proofreading activity. HOT FIREPol® Blend Master Mix exhibits an increased fidelity (up to five fold) compared to standard polymerases
- rapid assay set-up for reactions requiring high sensitivity and/or specificity
- HOT FIREPol® DNA polymerase
- Proofreading enzyme
- 5x Blend Master Mix Buffer
- 7.5 mM MgCl2 1x PCR solution – 1.5 mM MgCl2
- 1 mM dNTPs of each, 1x PCR solution – 200 µM dATP, 200 µM dCTP, 200 µM dGTP and 200 µM dTTP
- PCR adjuvants
- Blue dye, Migration equivalent to 3.5-4.5 kb DNA fragment
- Yellow dye, Migration rate in excess of primers in 1% agarose gel: <35-45 bp
1 ml = 250 x 20 µl reaction, 20 ml = 5,000 reactions and 100 ml = 25,000 reactions
Shipping & Storage
Routine storage: -20°C
Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature or storage for up to 6 months at 2-8°C has no detrimental effects on the quality of 5x HOT FIREPol® Blend Master Mix, Ready to Load.