These master mixes contain all the reagents required for PCR (except template, primers and water) as convenient 5X masters.
They also contain buffer needed for direct loading of PCR reactions onto agarose gels following amplification and two tracking dyes (blue and yellow) to follow electrophoresis progress.
No more spotting out loading buffer – no more cutting lengths of parafilm!
These mixes are available in any size option that works for you. Please contact us – [email protected] for pricing and size options.
5 x HOT FIREPol® Blend Master Mix Ready to Load is a premixed ready-to-use solution containing all the reagents required for highly sensitive PCR (except template, primers and water). The master also includes compounds and tracking dyes for immediate loading of reaction onto gels post-PCR.
HOT FIREPol® Blend Master Mix contains two carefully optimised enzymes – HOT FIREPol® DNA polymerase and a proofreading polymerase. This enzyme blend has both the 5’→ 3’ exonuclease activity as well as the 3’→ 5’ proofreading activity. HOT FIREPol® Blend Master Mix exhibits an increased fidelity (up to five fold) compared to standard polymerases
- rapid assay set-up for reactions requiring high sensitivity and/or specificity
- HOT FIREPol® DNA polymerase
- Proofreading enzyme
- 5 x Blend Master Mix Buffer
- MgCl2 (concentration dependent on catalogue number)
- 2mM dNTPs of each, 1 x PCR solution – 200µM dATP, 200µM dCTP, 200µM dGTP and 200µM dTTP
- PCR adjuvants
- Blue dye, Migration equivalent to 3.5-4.5kb DNA fragment
- Yellow dye, Migration rate in excess of primers in 1% agarose gel: <35-45bp
1ml = 250 x 20µl reaction, 20ml = 5000 reactions and 100ml = 25,000 reactions
Shipping & Storage
Routine storage: -20ºC
Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature or storage for up to 6 months at 2-8ºC has no detrimental effects on the quality of 5 x HOT FIREPol® Blend Master Mix, Ready to Load.