New from Solis BioDyne, this Dye-based real-time quantitative PCR (qPCR) uses DNA binding dye to evaluate the DNA amplification process during PCR. HOT FIREPol® SolisGreen® qPCR Mix is an optimized ready-to-use solution for real-time quantitative PCR assays, incorporating SolisGreen® dye.
It comprises all the components necessary, excluding the template and primers, to perform highly sensitive qPCR. The user simply needs to add water, template, and primers.
HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase is activated by a 10 min incubation step at 95°C. This prevents the extension of non-specifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during qPCR setup.
Features & Benefits
- improved detection of low target concentrations
- higher fluorescence level
- reaction set-up and shipment without dry ice
- detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- profiling gene expression
- microbial detection
- viral load determination
- HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase
- 5x qPCR buffer with 12.5 mM MgCl2
- 1x PCR solution – 2.5 mM
- dNTPs blend containing dUTP/dTTP
- SolisGreen® dye
- Internal reference based on ROX dye
Shipping & Storage
Routine storage: -20°C
Temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of the product.