HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase is a chemically modified FIREPol® DNA Polymerase that is inactive at reaction set-up temperatures, having no polymerization activity. HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase is activated by a 15 min incubation step at 95°C. This prevents extension of non-specifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during PCR setup, thereby increasing sensitivity and specificity of the reactions.
- low template concentration reactions requiring higher sensitivity
- reactions generating higher yields of amplicons (e.g. for cloning)
- TA cloning compatible
- HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase
- HOT FIREPol® 10 x Buffer B1 (Mg2+, detergent free) Tris-HCl and (NH4)2SO4
- HOT FIREPol® 10 x Buffer B2 (Mg2+ free) Tris-HCl, (NH4)2SO4 and detergent
- 10 x Solution S PCR additive for difficult templates (e.g. GC-rich DNA templates, high secondary structure)
- 25mM MgCl2
50% glycerol (v/v), 20 mM Tris-HCl pH 8.7 at 25ºC, 100 mM KCl, 0.1 mM EDTA and stabilizers.
Shipping & Storage
Routine storage: -20 ºC
Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of HOT FIREPol® DNA polymerase.
Will be sent at room temperature.