The repliQa HiFi ToughMix is a 2x, ready-to-use solution that contains all the components for high fidelity PCR amplification, including a genetically modified DNA polymerase coupled with hot start antibodies.
This unique, next generation master mix providies >90x higher fidelity compared with Taq, while reducing time to PCR results by 2-3 times. The extreme speed is enabled by extension times as fast as 1-10kb/sec depending on target length. The enzyme is coupled with the industry leading ToughMix which is tolerant to a wide variety of inhibitors making it suitable for routine PCR, cloning, amplicon sequencing and site directed mutagenesis.
Features & Benefits
- Fidelity of >90x wild type Taq
- 2-3x faster PCR results with extension rates as fast as 1kb/sec for fragments less than 1kb in size
- Tough Tested – tolerant to a wide range of PCR inhibitors
- Superior yield and sensitivity
- Amplification of +24kb gDNA and +40kb lambda DNA
2x reaction buffer containing optimized concentrations of MgCl2, dNTP’s and proprietarily formulated HiFi polymerase, hot start antibodies and ToughMix chemistry
Shipping & Storage
Store kit components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C upon receipt.