The Viral Nucleic Acid Extraction Kit II was designed specifically for efficient purification of viral DNA and viral RNA from cell-free samples such as serum, plasma, body fluids,nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs in viral transport medium (VTM) and the supernatant of viral infected cell cultures. The efficient glass fiber spin column system is optimized for nucleic acid purification from a wide variety of both DNA and RNA viruses such as SARS-CoV-2, HBV, CMV, HCV, HIV, and HTLV. 10¹-10⁹ copies of viral DNA/RNA can be purified from up to 200 µl samples within 20 minutes. The purified viral DNA/RNA can be used directly in qPCR and qRT-PCR assays.
Features & Benefits
- High Sensitivity: virus RNA/DNA can be successfully extracted and detected from as low as 10E1 copy number!
- Purify virus DNA or virus RNA in 20 minutes!
- Sample Volume: up to 200 µl samples of plasma, serum, body fluids, nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs in viral transport medium (VTM), supernatant of viral cell cultures
- Spin Columns: glass fiber membrane optimized for virus DNA and virus RNA purification
- Individually packaged virus spin columns and collection tubes, certified RNase and DNase-free
- Elution Volume: 50 µl
- Storage: dry at room temperature (15-25°C)
RT-PCR/PCR, qPCR, qRT-PCR, Real-time PCR, Real-time RT-PCR, Automated Fluorescent DNA Sequencing, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- VB Lysis Buffer
- AD Buffer
- W1 Buffer
- Wash Buffer
- RNase-free Water
- VB Columns
- 2 ml Collection Tubes