The TriRNA Pure Kit is a spin column system for purification of high-quality total RNA from a variety of samples. Initially, samples are homogenized in TRIzol® Reagent, GENEzol™ Reagent or other phenol, guanidine isothiocyanate reagents. Chloroform phase separation or isopropanol RNA precipitation is not required. Following sample homogenization, simply bind, wash and elute the high-quality, total RNA in RNase-free Water and use in a variety of sensitive downstream applications.
Features & Benefits
- Purify total RNA in 10 minutes!
- No chlorophorm phase separation
- No isopropanol RNA precipitation
- No phenol carryover
- Compatibility – homogenize samples with GENEzol™, TRI-Reagent®, TRIzol®, RNAzol®, QIAzol® etc.
- Sample Volume – up to 200 μl of blood, buffy coat, serum, plasma), up to 5 x 106 cultured cells, 10-50 mg of tissue, 1 x 109 bacterial cells, 20-50 mg of plant tissue
- A cost effective phenol, guanidine isothiocyanate solution plus spin column system
- High quality RNA – A260/A280 >1.8, A260/A230 >1.8
- Binding Capacity – 50 µg RNA from ≥ 25 µl DNase/RNase-free Water
- Membrane – glass fibre membrane optimized for total RNA extraction
- Spin Columns – individually packaged RNA spin columns, certified RNase and DNase-free
cDNA Library Construction, Cloning, RT-PCR (Endpoint), Real-Time PCR, Nuclease Protection Assays, Northern Blotting
- Pre-Wash Buffer
- Wash Buffer
- RNase-free Water
- RB Columns
- 2 ml Collection Tubes
Dry at room temperature – 15-25ºC