GENEzol™ Reagent is a phenol, chloroform and guanidine isothiocyanate based scalable solution for extracting high-quality total RNA as well as simultaneous extraction of RNA, DNA and protein from a wide variety of samples such as blood, buffy coat, plasma, serum, cultured cells and tissue. The extracted RNA can be used directly in a variety of downstream applications such as cDNA Library Construction, Cloning, RT-PCR (Endpoint), Real-Time PCR, Nuclease Protection Assays and Northern Blotting. GENEzol™ Reagent is a cost effective alternative for efficient total RNA extraction.
Features & Benefits
- Extract total RNA or simultaneous RNA, DNA and protein within 1 hour
- Sample Volume: up to 300 μl of blood, buffy coat, serum, plasma, up to 5 x 106 cultured cells, 50-100 mg of tissue
- A cost effective, scalable solution
- Format: phenol, chlorform, guanidine isothiocyanate
- Storage: dry at 2°C to 25°C
cDNA Library Construction, Cloning, RT-PCR (Endpoint), Real-Time PCR, Nuclease Protection Assays, Northern Blotting