The VIAFLO 96/384 has been designed to be used just like a standard handheld pipette. The movement and positioning of the 96 or 384 channel pipette is supported by a servo assisted steering mechanism which allows fast, precise and stress free multichannel pipetting. By lightly pushing the handle, the pipette head moves in the desired direction.
Benefit from the increased productivity delivered by the VIAFLO 96/384 – fast replication or reformatting of 96 and 384 well plates is now as easy as pipetting with a standard electronic pipette into a single tube.
- Replication or reformatting of plates
- Transfer of reagents and compounds from plate to plate or within plates
- Gentle and convenient dissolution or re-suspension of solid compounds
- Fast execution of serial dilutions by columns
- Increment dispensing to multiple plates